Welcome to the 8th Translational Research E-Conference
Live Conference: April 7-10, 2022
On-Demand Conference: March 29 – May 10, 2022
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
REGISTRATION IS FREE OF CHARGE! Do not miss this opportunity to share science and education in the field of Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS), and to interact live with global experts directly from your home or office!
An outstanding faculty of distinguished global experts will present the most recent advances and new perspectives in the field of Myelodysplastic Syndromes, from pathophysiology to diagnosis and therapy, including current challenges and new perspectives.
The plenary E-Conference programme is designed to include leading-edge basic and clinical research. The presentation of unpublished data is encouraged and emphasis is placed on opportunities for the live scientific discussion and interaction we are all missing so cruelly during these challenging times. Prepare your questions and share in the discussions!
Register to gain full access to the meeting’s scientific content:
- Join the live programme to view the talks according to the Central European Summer Time (CEST) schedule and participate live in the panel discussions, Question & Answer periods, Meet the Expert Sessions and Mentored Poster Walk.
See the PDF Live Programme here.
- Also go to the recorded Programme on-Demand to view the sessions you may have missed and to revisit those you enjoyed the most, or to view them at your leisure before the live panel discussions.
The pre-recorded lectures will be available “on-demand” as of March 29, 2022. The meeting’s full programme, enriched by the many live elements recorded real time, will remain accessible to registered participants for 1 month after the meeting is over.
- Register for the live Meet the Expert sessions and take the opportunity to receive personal guidance from global experts. Come prepared to turn on your webcam and microphone and to ask questions. Space is limited and pre-registration is required. Please note that Meet the Expert sessions do not include a presentation by the session Leaders. They are designed to answer your questions and to provide expert guidance on specific questions. They are open to academic biologists and clinicians only. If you register for one of the sessions you will be expected to come prepared to ask at least one question. Webcam is compulsory.
Each Meet the Expert session will be organized for a maximum of 25-30 people (extra fee of 20€ per session).
- View the E-Posters and join the interactive Mentored Poster Walk.
- Read the E-Conference E-Book.
- Earn EBAH Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits for the time you spend furthering your knowledge and skills.
And you will:
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall.
- Attend the satellite symposia.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
The 8th ESH TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH CONFERENCE ON MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROMES proposes a programme of leading-edge basic and clinical science, as well as opportunities for informal scientific interaction with a panel of global experts in the field.
It is open to an international audience of biologists and clinicians, including those still in-training. This translational research conference will bring together biologists and clinicians with an interest in Myelodysplastic Syndromes (MDS) in order to explore the most recent advances in the understanding of the pathogenesis and clinical behavior of the disease.
New data will be presented and spirited debates on how to best to apply these insights to the future of MDS therapy are expected. Diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic issues will be presented by the faculty and ample time will be devoted to discussion with delegates.
The E-Conference programme will address:
- Disease Biology: The Genomics and its consequences in MDS
- Disease Biology: Immune and microenvironment alterations and its implications in MDS
- The future of MDS research
- When is MDS Really MDS, and When is it Really Bad MDS? Diagnosis and Prognosis
- Special Groups in MDS
- Treatment of MDS
- Current Progress in the Treatment of MDS
- Clinical trials in Europe and USA MDS consortium
- Late-Breaking Top News
Upon completion of this CME activity, participants should be able to:
- Learn how to optimally diagnose MDS, mainly by morphological analysis and cytogenetics, but also through the use of new tools, mainly molecular analysis.
- Improve ability to analyze prognostic factors, including new ones (revised IPSS, molecular analysis).
- Review current treatment of MDS, in both the high risk and low risk settings, ranging from single follow up to allogeneic stem cell transplantation.
- Acquire improved knowledge of emerging treatments, based on targeted therapies and well conducted clinical trials.
Registration is open to healthcare professionals worldwide. The registration is offered for free, as a gesture of solidarity during these difficult times.
– Access to the programme on-demand from March 29 – May 10, 2022
– Access to the live programme on April 7-10, 2022 CEST
– Access to the Conference E-Book from March 29 – May 10, 2022
– Access to the E-Poster Area from March 29 – May 10, 2022
– Access to the Mentored E-Poster Walk on April 7, 2022 at 17:40 CEST